The procedure of passing your import/export goods from custom department of the United Arab Emirates which can leave to other countries is called clearance. After completing the procedure, you will receive a document by custom authorities that confirms the payment of custom duty.
Required Documents for Custom Clearance in Dubai
- Original lading bill
- Order of delivery
- List of packaging
- Original certificate of origin
- Certificate of Health (for items such as food and cosmetics)
Clearance of Your Cargo from Custom in UAE
We have a well-trained team of industry professionals, working for several years in the field, who can simplify the procedure of custom clearance. We provide streamlined services so that our clients can have a stress-free focus on timely clearance in every shipment and cargo we undertake. We can help you out in clearance of
- Export goods
- Import items
- Transfer and Transit
- Food stuff clearance
- Temporary admission clearance
We have a service of air export logistics who can help you out in the clearance of your items. From transportation, loading, assessment and examination of custom documents and bills, we help our clients till the consignment reached to the warehouse. We have competitive rates for top-notch facility comprising of palletize, consolidate and repacking options.
We have expertise in Sea Import and Sea Export.
If you are planning to export your goods via waters to anywhere in the world, we could provide you reliable service of custom clearance. It is a cost-effective method of delivering bulky, non-urgent and heavy loads from one country to other. Our team of experts with one of the best logistic support in hand can assist you to deliver the items anywhere with legal procedures.
- LCL: We provide Less than Container Load Services to our clients looking to export their goods globally. We can also arrange for various type of road shipment from client’s office to a local depot before dockside consolidation.
- FCL: Our Full Container Load services can assist our clients to have containers at their doorstep. We also offer help and guidance on customized labelling and declarations.
We offer affordable and cost-effective solutions of sea freight which include Ro/Ro and charter movements, with comprehensive legal clearance from custom department.
- LCL: With our extensive network of agents all over the UAE, we offer solutions for sea freight import with identification and legal documentation for a speedy transit.
- FCL: We can help clearance of your containers to be delivered to any country in the world. We also assist in labelling and declarations guidance.