As a Third-Party Logistics provider in the UAE, one of Triburg’s Freight Services core competencies is providing flexible warehouse solutions and storage services in Dubai. That seamlessly integrates with cargo’s arrival and departures from the storage warehouse in Jebel Ali free zone.
Our aim is to provide our valued partners with the best storage solutions Dubai has to offer, which is rich in expertise and economies of scale.
With this in mind, there is a variety of activities that Triburg, provide for processing the cargo as it arrives and readying the cargo for departure.
We offer excellent warehouse leases and cold storage for rent in Dubai, at extremely reasonable prices.
The following variety of activities include:
- Stuffing & De-Stuffing of Containers
- Pick, Pack, Dispatch and Distribution
- Palletisation and Shrink-wrapping
- Stickering / Labelling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Quality Irregularity and Discrepancy Reporting
- Barcode Scanning
- Cycle and Perpetual Stock Counting
- KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Reporting
- Production / Expiry Date Monitoring (for food products)
- Demand Planning & Allocation
Triburg has built recognition for offering excellent warehouse rentals, and storage space in Dubai, predominately focusing on Food Storage services and Handling. Clients importing food products can also look to Triburg for the following Food Registration Activities (which are mandatory for all food products imported into the UAE).
- New Product Barcode Registration & Label Approvals
- Documentation (Health Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Invoice & Packing List for Export Activities).
- Municipality Clearance and Inspection Facilitation
- Lab Test Facilitation
Other industries also catered for with specific storage services in Dubai include the Electronics & Engineering Industry.
- Reverse Logistics and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Management
- Spare Parts Inventory Management (including pick, pack, and dispatch – this activity is also greatly suited to Apparel & Accessories clients).
Warehouse Management System
One of Triburg Freight Services’ great sources of strength (besides our people) is what ties all our services and processes together - our Warehouse Management System EXACTUS™ ‘AWARE®’. Through Aware, we are able to track cargo at various levels (i.e. from pallet to piece). From the arrival into a storage warehouse in Dubai, to the various activities required to the process of outbound orders. To the final execution of outbound orders themselves.
AWARE® is inherently customisable, which affords Triburg’s great flexibility when adapting to each client’s specific needs. Some of the benefits that AWARE® brings to Triburg’s clients are:
- Access to real-time data with instant reports:
- Clients are given log-in details to check their stock details – an invaluable tool when planning for their future sales.
- EDI Connectivity Capabilities:
- Clients with a high frequency of orders can enjoy EDI Connectivity with Triburg’s warehouse in Dubai, enhanced by smooth channel of communication to reduce processing time and increase productivity.
- Radio Frequency ID and Barcode ID Scanning: All cargo that enters Triburg’s warehouse storage Dubai is entered into AWARE® through the cargo’s scanned bar codes / RFIDs, which are then linked to the pallet locations where the cargo is stored.
- Through this, the cargo can be tracked on multiple levels – i.e. cubic meter, pallet, carton, or a stock-keeping unit.
- Smooth integration with all other departments:
- Triburg’s Finance department can accurately track the movement of cargo from one stage of the supply chain to the next, ensuring clients get accurate and on-time invoices for services availed by the Warehouses, Freight Forwarding, Promotional Packaging, VAS, and Transportation department.